COVID-19 GUIDELINES, PRACTICES, AND GOLF COURSE RULES OF PLAY
Island Lake's number one priority is to keep our customers, employees, and our community safe.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!
Clubhouse Operations – Touchless Check-in & Service
- 1. Indoor clubhouse facilities are closed including restrooms, a portable toilet is available.
- 2. All golfers are encouraged to call or go online to pay for tee times in advance. (651)787-0383 or www.islandlakegolf.com
- 3. Transactions will be touchless: only Credit/Debt cards are excepted at this time (no cash).
- 4. Transaction will be take place at the window on the driving range side of the clubhouse.
- 5. Observe 6 feet social distancing at all times.
Driving Range Operations
- 1. Driving range balls will be placed at the hitting station for you.
- 2. All balls have been washed and sanitized before they are placed at the hitting station.
- 3. Sanitized rubber tees are available at check-in. After use, guests must drops tee in the bucket outside window to be re-sanitized.
- 4. Practice safe social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times, children must stay with you at all times and remain 6 feet from all guests and employees.
Golf Course Operations
- 1. Practice safe social distancing (6 feet apart) at all times before, during, and after play
- 2. Do not remove, adjust or touch flagsticks and cup liners.
- 3. Before returning your golf cart, you must remove all trash from the cart.
- 4. All golf carts and pull carts are sanitized after each use.
- 5. Mandatory single use carts unless you live in the same household.
- 6. Although we do our best, golf cart and pull cart availability is not guaranteed.
Touch points like carts and balls are being sanitized after each use.
General Covid - 19 Protocol that should always be followed
- 1. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and month with unsanitized or washed hands.
- 2. Practice 6 feet social distancing guidelines at all times.
- 3. Wash hands frequently with soap and water or apply a sanitizer.
- 4. Bring your own sanitizer or wipes.
We have been given the privilege to open our state's golf courses. Island Lake Golf will open and continue to stay open, as long as our golfers follow strict Center for Disease Control guidelines and COVID-19 safety protocols.
We plead the you don't be the player or pairing that ignores social distancing and golf course safety protocols. You can help keep golf open in Minnesota by being self-aware of golf course safety guidelines at all times while on the course property including, prior to and after play.
Stay safe and well!
We can do this together!
All guidelines for golf range/course rules of play are subject to change without prior notice.
Type your paragraph here.
Contact us today: